H4’s are great headlights but relatively expensive. And prices can sneak up on you as new ones are usually offered a la carte: in order to install them you will need to buy and pay extra for bulbs, mounting gaskets and screws. And they come standard with lenses with the “AL” script instead of the original “Bosch” script so if you want the correct lenses it’s necessary to pay another $160.00. Once you’ve gotten them ready to install the original price of around $700 for a pair is over $900. I’m able to offer them at a substantially lower price.
I’m building a number of H4’s as follows:
- Original buckets (heavier stock than the repros) are bead blasted and painted with VHT paint
- New reflectors
- Proper Bosch lenses are included
- Trim rings are chrome plated brass (vs. the stamped steel on the generic ones)
- New stainless steel adjustment screws
- New lens gaskets
- Your choice of new Hella high performance 80/100w or 60/55w bulbs are included
- Fender mounting gaskets are included
- Chrome plated brass mounting screws are included
The headlights are delivered to you ready to install – plug and play and drive away. And I would be glad to discuss taking your old headlights on trade-in.
(5) sets available on March 15 All sold
(5) Sets Available for March 31 Delivery – SOLD OUT
© 2015 ~ Audette Collection ~ Bend, Oregon
Concours Restoration of SWB Headlights & Turn Signals and H1’s ~ Email